Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardee Garda Station opening hours

• 07-06-2013 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Does anyone know their opening hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

afaik it's manned 24/7 since it became HQ for mid-Louth.

Give them a call though just to be sure - 041 685 3222

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭LOTTOWINNER

Thanks My name is URL

I called over Wednesday evening, and it wasn't open, there was a opening times sign on the wall but I didn't take note of the times (silly me) there was an emergency mobile number to phone, but I don't think renewing a gun licence is considered an emergency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Phone 041 6853222 and ask. There should be a recorded message if nobody is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭LOTTOWINNER

I phoned earlier and everything is Cool and gang! thanks again guys for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dogs life

I have been there seven times in the last week I phoned and was told it was open from 12.30 to 16.30 I stood out side for an hour and guards were inside I could see them but no one would open the door I don't think this is fair

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Dogs life wrote: »
    I have been there seven times in the last week I phoned and was told it was open from 12.30 to 16.30 I stood out side for an hour and guards were inside I could see them but no one would open the door I don't think this is fair
    ah sure ye have a dogs life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dogs life

I have seven times stood outside door today 12.20 13.20
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Phone 041 6853222 and ask. There should be a recorded message if nobody is there.

Please tell me that they answer the phone, Ardee Gardai

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Please tell me that they answer the phone, Ardee Gardai .....hey
    fixed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

I went to Ardee Garda station one evening and ended up speaking to the green man.I stopped taking acid after that trip :D <----