Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems with music store

Options
  • 07-06-2013 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

​hey​​ guys.

i am posting this everywhere so you can know.

this is how musicstore.com in germany treat their overseas customer​s.

i bought a bass drum, it was broken. they tried to fob me off by sending on a replacement part without commuinicating it first. like most people when i buy new item i expect it to work not need repair. if it doesnt work i expect the retailer to act accordingly.

its now three months later, i have been overly
    `patient and trusting that they would act in good faith​.

i have never had this problem from thomann.de

or any irish retailers for that matter.

please forward this to all your musician friends

so they can avoid the drama.

i will forward on the mail conversation if you mail me

warrenjon@gmail.com

its important the music commuinity help each other out like this.. money is hard earned. i buy most of my stuff here in ireland these days but some items you just cant get so i use the german sites in that case

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Have you called them and explained your issue over the phone?

Did you not just send it back? They except returns etc. I find them never to just send parts etc without 1st finding out if this is what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭raindog.promo

I've used MusicStore a number of times and had to return items.
    Never had a problem in dealing with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

​hey​​ guys.

i am posting this everywhere so you can know.

this is how musicstore.com in germany treat their overseas customer​s.

i bought a bass drum, it was broken. they tried to fob me off by sending on a replacement part without commuinicating it first. like most people when i buy new item i expect it to work not need repair. if it doesnt work i expect the retailer to act accordingly.

its now three months later, i have been overly
    `patient and trusting that they would act in good faith​.

i have never had this problem from thomann.de

or any irish retailers for that matter.

please forward this to all your musician friends

so they can avoid the drama.

i will forward on the mail conversation if you mail me

warrenjon@gmail.com

its important the music commuinity help each other out like this.. money is hard earned. i buy most of my stuff here in ireland these days but some items you just cant get so i use the german sites in that case

Don't see what the problem is if they sent on replacement parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭grumbleweed

I had an issue with musicstore goods before and they were able to resolve it no problem . I bought a new Bass cab and when it landed the front grill was damaged . They couldn't send me on a replacement grill so they refunded me over €100,00 which i thought at the time was fairly generous considering the damage was minimal (but damage non the less) .

Advertisement