Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity benefit and job seekers allow allowance

Options
  • 07-06-2013 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there,

Need some help!
    I was working full time hours up until feb/march 2013, due to the business becoming quiet hours were reduced, so now I'm only working approx 2-3 days a week and receiving job seekers allowance. Now I have applied for maternity benefit an I'm just wondering am I definitely entitled to this? And of so approx how much. For job seekers allowance I'm entitled to only €100 a week but if I work one day I get deducted €30.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Shannonr13 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Need some help!
    I was working full time hours up until feb/march 2013, due to the business becoming quiet hours were reduced, so now I'm only working approx 2-3 days a week and receiving job seekers allowance. Now I have applied for maternity benefit an I'm just wondering am I definitely entitled to this? And of so approx how much. For job seekers allowance I'm entitled to only €100 a week but if I work one day I get deducted €30.
    Thanks

Its needed on you wages in 2012 so this drop in wages should not make a difference

Advertisement