Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free McFlurry today

Options
  • 07-06-2013 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭

For those with the McDonalds app you can claim a free McFlurry today.

Happy Friday folks!!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I just downloaded the app and got to the promotion and accidently hit 'use voucher now'.

I have 3 minutes to get to a McDonalds. :(

I took a screenshot and will chance my arm later but let this be a warning to the rest of you. Don't hit the button until you're there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Can you post the screenshot here please?
    I wondered if the codes are specific, or are they just a keyword.

Codes are specific it seems and valid for just the once - so I'll be keep my screenshot firmly offline I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I pictured you like this
    backglass.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,324 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Chloe quick! find me the nearest McDonalds and hack the managers computer so I can blackmail him when I get there!
    *heavy breathing*

• Advertisement

You've answered my question, so no need!
    Thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,076 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

i use the mcdonalds app (too much) for the €3.80 for big mac and medium fries. I always say i have the app at the drive in speaker for the €3.80 deal. they have never asked for it off me when i get to the pay window.

not saying it would definitely work for the mcflurry , but they never seem bothered actually imputing the voucher number

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

2smiggy wrote: »
    i use the mcdonalds app (too much) for the €3.80 for big mac and medium fries. I always say i have the app at the drive in speaker for the €3.80 deal. they have never asked for it off me when i get to the pay window.

not saying it would definitely work for the mcflurry , but they never seem bothered actually imputing the voucher number

Fact

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

How much time do you have it after you click use the voucher now (dont have the internet in the phone for free but have wifi in my house and only 3mins to Mc Donalds).

3 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Ilyushin76

I just downloaded the app and got to the promotion and accidently hit 'use voucher now'.

I took a screenshot and will chance my arm later but let this be a warning to the rest of you. Don't hit the button until you're there.

Uninstall the app and install it again sould work again

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭St. Leibowitz

devil-80 wrote: »
    How much time do you have it after you click use the voucher now (dont have the internet in the phone for free but have wifi in my house and only 3mins to Mc Donalds).

Does your local McD's have WiFi ?? Could solve every problem you've ever owned !

For some reason my phone says that it is redeemed already, but this couldn't happen. This didn't happen ever before.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭devil-80

Does your local McD's have WiFi ?? Could solve every problem you've ever owned !
    Dont know that:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭Raoul

devil-80 wrote: »
    Dont know that:-)

Try a screen grab of the voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,417 ✭✭✭✭cson

Fair sound of them to be throwing that out on a day like today.

That app is deadly tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,006 ✭✭✭Autumn Moon

Got my McFlurry (Yum!), didn't need to show code.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

Got my McFlurry (Yum!), didn't need to show code.

Got mine anyway! Thanks everyone, had to show the code though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

Can you post the screenshot here please?
    I wondered if the codes are specific, or are they just a keyword.

I wont be using mine so heres a screen shot

993325_10151476690735878_432002530_n.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Tried to install it on somebodies phone and it says redeemed already, wtf. I did get one earlier on my phone, they didnt check the code.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

No ice cream left :(

Got my Chocolate Brownie McFlurry this evening. Delish.

Your one asked us if we had the apps at the microphone, but then didn't bother asking to see them at the pay window.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

Dammit, its saturday, balls

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

I ran in yesterday with 4 iPhones (work colleagues) and got 4 of them!
    Great offer.

Not all McDonalds were participating in this ;-(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

That's weird, usually the vouchers say in participating stores, this one said all stores.

More likely a case of not all staff participating in this I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

That's weird, usually the vouchers say in participating stores, this one said all stores.

I showed them the voucher which had been redeemed (even though I didn't redeem it) and he said that branch wasn't part of the offer, no one knew about it in the branch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement