Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camper Parking in Cork City

Options
  • 06-06-2013 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I'm taking the camper to Cork in a few weeks and was just wondering if anybody knows of any suitable places (free and relatively safe) in the city where i could park up just for the night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 rayquinn1

Wondering the same thing myself. Headin down in the camper to see Bruce Springsteen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Its been three years now, but im resurrecting the thread :)

Does anybody have an answer to this question? Looking to head down in a few weeks and the only campsites i can find online are outside the city - any options closer to town?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭piuswal

How about using the Aire in Cobh and getting the train in?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Camdec

Its been three years now, but im resurrecting the thread :)

Does anybody have an answer to this question? Looking to head down in a few weeks and the only campsites i can find online are outside the city - any options closer to town?

A few years ago I sometimes parked in Deerpark Mews, which is just off the Evergreen Road, but that was with my car and daytime with no parking charges but I don't know what the situation is now or if residents have a permit. Worth checking out I think and your camper is only parking like a car

Advertisement