Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[help] Vokatek Supergun 'B' Adjustment Pot

Options
  • 06-06-2013 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

So finally got a working mvs board thingy and some games. The mvs 1 slot is working fine as are the games on the supergun they were tested with. My supergun (vogatek mk v) however is proving tricky to setup. Thecrs are messed up. The RGB adjustment pots don't seem to work because R and G are ok but B does nothing. Left with Rex and green gives a terrible picture. Almost unplayable and certainly ruins the experience. Anyone any ideas of how to fix it ? Anyone willing to take a crack at fixing it ? :)

Comments

Oh no!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

urbanledge wrote: »
    Oh no!!!!!!!!

Sigh. I know. Pretty gutted. My first baby step into the underbelly of the arcade world and it goes tits up.

I have no electrical skills so pretty much scuppered.

the last bandit might be able to help!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Is the blue colour completely missing ? Is the rest of the image ok (apart from the red/green), ie no sync problems ?

If you want to lash it in the post I can take a look at it for you alright.

Is the blue colour completely missing ? Is the rest of the image ok (apart from the red/green), ie no sync problems ?

If you want to lash it in the post I can take a look at it for you alright.

Seems to be the blue pot is doing nothing. I can get a picture that I would consider good except for the fat there is no blue part :)

If you could look at it then that would be awesome. I will pm you and get your address :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Fixed, bad solder joint on a capacitor to blame :)

Got a lot of dot crawl courtesy of the miserable composite interface which is annoying..

Legend :)

Thanks again Last Bandit. Supergun arrived back in post sporting the fabulous colour blue :D

258118.JPG

*blurry cause of camera phone but you get the idea. Its working :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

@ The Last Bandit - you should throw a services ad up in the marketplace for repairs etc :)

Superside kicks 2!
    absolute classic.
    I used to think world cup 98 was better but I was wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement