Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 X Ipod Dock Systems Reduced- Sony €34 and Pioneer €78

Options
  • 06-06-2013 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Ipod dock systems for

Sony SRSGU10IP Euro 34.00 reduced from E125
    and
    Pioneer X-SMC3 Euro 78.00 reduced from E259

Tesco Maynooth, several of each on the shelves with the yellow stickers for reduced prices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

perrier wrote: »
    Ipod dock systems for

Sony SRSGU10IP Euro 34.00 reduced from E125
    and
    Pioneer X-SMC3 Euro 78.00 reduced from E259

Tesco Maynooth, several of each on the shelves with the yellow stickers for reduced prices.

Also in Tesco, Ballina - some good value DAB Radios as well sub €20

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

I am really going to have to start avoiding BA or I will be completely broke:(
    Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

This is all Tesco stores?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭ShaunC

vicwatson wrote: »
    This is all Tesco stores?

Don't know about that but I got the Sony in Mullingar.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

mixed reviews on the pioneer for airplay functionality but I loves me pioneer stuff so might try and grab one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 TobesYid

Anyone know where I could pick up a Pioneer system in the Tipp/Limerick/Waterford area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Saw the Sony one on the shelf at tescos douglas, they had 2 but no price, chanced my arm and it turned out to be 34 quid as well, thanks OP ! There's one left there at least.

Sound wise, its very good at the price, lots of bass, its better than most ipod docks out there, but its not steller either.

Only a few of the Sony left in Clearwater. Pioneer has been emptied.

Lots Sony in cabra no pioneer

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

Sony RDPX30IP - €28 - about 4 left in Clarehall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 kevchase

anyone know any stores in dublin region even slightly outside with pioneer system .. really apreciated

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

these are probably reduced because the new ipods will have a new connector but great value for current ipods.

No pioneer in naas. Plenty Sony.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭HorseSea

Anyone know if the Pioneer would work with iTouch latest generation (is that 4 or 5)?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 drenbot1986

Sony RDPX30IP - €49 down from €99 in the Dundrum Tesco but no Pioneer or the other Sony model

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Looks like I've missed this unless anyone knows where there is some Pioneer left anywhere in Dublin/Kildare/Meath ?

Noticed a Panasonic unit in naas 10w rms and AirPlay, no dock connector. 81 reduced from 259 but I didn't bother with it.

Advertisement