Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XtremeGuard 82% off!

Options
  • 06-06-2013 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

For a limited time take an insane 82% off everything site-wide at www.xtremeguard.com when you order 2 or more items!

Just use coupon code: 820ff2 at checkout!

I bought 2 screen protectors and a phone cover for a S3 a couple of months ago from these with a similar offer, bill cam to something like 6 Euro including postage (which took about a week from the U.S.).
    Can't go wrong really!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,325 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

my only quibble is that they fit the phone perfectly but start to catch the corners of the cover in your pocket and ended up all fuzzy, they should be slightly smaller to alleviate this problem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭jamesd

Thanks, needed an ipad 4 screen protector for my father so got 2 delivered for less than 10 dollars.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,022 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Are these any better quality than the cases you would buy on ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭BobBobBobBob

Thanks OP, bought a front and back protector! :)

Advertisement