Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Needed: trying to write an analysis of the market for a business plan

Options
  • 06-06-2013 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi
    I have started a business with 2 others and we are writing a business plan with an aim of getting funding I need to write an analysis of the market for the area we are in. I'm having a bit of trouble getting information on our market. The niche we are looking at, well there's one other company there, so I wouldn't imagine an analysis of that niche has been done before. If we take a step above that niche, the market is "Promotional Video". I went to Enterprise Ireland and they didn't allow me into their library because: 1. We dont have at least 10 employees in our company and 2. We havent been flagged as a High Potential Start Up.

Can anyone tell me if there is another organisation that I could approach that would have a market research centre / library like Enterprise Ireland, where I could research our market?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Does your local university have a business library that you could visit? Universities often get copies of things like Mintel reports which should be available in the reference section.

Advertisement