Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory Best is ****e!!!!

Options
  • 05-06-2013 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Just a question hopefully not going to get abuse but am I the only one who thinks Rory best is rubbish? Hookers job line out throws and clean strikes in the scrum!!! And the ball doesn't get put into the scrum straight anymore so just line outs is his bread and butter!!

Before the rant is over why in the name of Jesus is he always standing in the back line most the time in the way of the out half?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭TheKeenMachine

Just a question hopefully not going to get abuse but am I the only one who thinks Rory best is rubbish? Hookers job line out throws and clean strikes in the scrum!!! And the ball doesn't get put into the scrum straight anymore so just line outs is his bread and butter!!

Before the rant is over why in the name of Jesus is he always standing in the back line most the time in the way of the out half?

Rory Best is regarded as one of the best hookers in the world. His scrummaging and work in the loose in particular are very very good and although he has had a few high profile off days in terms of his throwing in recently, don't be fooled. His throwing in the 6 Nations, for example, was over 80%, and I'm not really sure where the myth that he can't throw originated. Even if he was a bit quiet today, form is temporary, class is permanent, as they say, and let me assure you, Rory Best is really a top class player.

http://sport.uk.msn.com/rugby-union/lions-tour-2013/lions-2013-who-should-play-hooker?page=4

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

No

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

TBH the thread may have lasted longer if you didn't break the charter in the thread title itself... Not a great start, was it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement