Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20% off in B&Q

Options
  • 05-06-2013 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

tomorrow in B&Q Limerick there is a "friends and family event"
    basically everyone in shopping tomorrow will get 20% off
    Its only for 1 day
    some terms and conditions apply

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

lil'bug wrote: »
    tomorrow in B&Q Limerick there is a "friends and family event"
    basically everyone in shopping tomorrow will get 20% off
    Its only for 1 day
    some terms and conditions apply

Is this just for the Limerick store? Interested as I have a DIY list to purchase, but I live in Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

1. Ring the Dublin stores and ask if it is running in their store, I rang them one time and was told it was running HOWEVER

2. when i went to purchase a shed during the event, we discovered that we needed a voucher (lovely lady dealing with us, got us a voucher though as it was for a toddler group) but was not told that when I called, so ask if you call them if you need a voucher

A voucher was needed to hand in at the till so on that occasion, it was not a case of 20% off for everyone

but that was just my own experience

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭slavedave

Thanks OP. Bagged a Bosch Rotak Li mower today. Chanced going in without a voucher and when I enquired about the offer applying nationwide, I was offered one at customer services in Liffey Valley. Saved me €75 and works out as cheap as buying from the UK (but no extra charges for shipping to Ireland). Nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭dunleas

Running that promo in Cork store as well today, went in to buy a paint brush came out with a petrol strimmer! But I have to say the staff in that store are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

dunleas wrote: »
    Running that promo in Cork store as well today, went in to buy a paint brush came out with a petrol strimmer! But I have to say the staff in that store are excellent.

Are sheds included in the offer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 houseinthesun

Many thanks to the OP, picked up a Surnaco 3 burner barbeque for €88 in the Limerick store, big enough to cook for 10,:D let the fine weather continue and the barbeques begin, YAHOO:D

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭ccull123

Fockkkk it:) need to get a lawnmore!! This is hardly still going in dublin.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

It was for 1 day only

Advertisement