Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heroin addicts in Greystones.

Options
  • 05-06-2013 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Last night, around midnight, I was out walking my dog. I was down by the Meridean Centre when I came across four people shooting up, what I persumed was heroin. They were on the steps leading up to appartments opposite Toystore. I was up by Sweeny Todd's, out of sight.
    There were four of them (two men, two women), and probably in their early 40's. They were clearly addicts as I heard one of them saying, " there's the vein, there's the vein", in a tone which implied an impatient urge for the fix. They lft headin up Hillside Road.
    I'm posting this to make sure people are aware there might be needles in area I mentioned. I dont know if these people are from Greystones. They might have come here to make a purchase.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Too much assumption here for my liking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement