Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jmg crash repair

Options
  • 05-06-2013 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

hi all
    i was recomended a crash repair in sligo called jmg crash repair but i lost the address and i cant find it in the phone book can anyone help with the address

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

dk1345 wrote: »
    hi all
    i was recomended a crash repair in sligo called jmg crash repair but i lost the address and i cant find it in the phone book can anyone help with the address

Of the ones I know off, there are two in Finisklin. Dont know their names, but just after you pass under the Railway bridge, and past the Builders Merchants as if you are heading to the IDA Business Park, turn left. There is one crash repairs on the left, and another on the right.

There is also a crash repair centre in Clevragh. Just past Argos Retail park as if heading to the race course.

Hope these help.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Focus_sligo

John mc gettrick crash repairs in buninadden

Think that's who your looking for

Pm number to you

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭dk1345

cheers thats the one
    thanks for both of the replys

Advertisement