Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Beam BBQ Sauce

Options
  • 05-06-2013 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know where I could buy Jim Beam BBQ Sauce in Ireland. Preferably looking to buy it in Dublin. Preferably looking not to buy it online. They used to sell it in my local Tesco in Roselawn but haven't seen the product in a while.

I've seen Jack Daniels Sauce alright but I'm looking for the Jim Beam Sauce.

Any help would be great

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

tinyshlim wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I could buy Jim Beam BBQ Sauce in Ireland. Preferably looking to buy it in Dublin. Preferably looking not to buy it online. They used to sell it in my local Tesco in Roselawn but haven't seen the product in a while.

I've seen Jack Daniels Sauce alright but I'm looking for the Jim Beam Sauce.

Any help would be great

Cheers

You should put this over in Food Section (it's definitely not arcade and retro anyways), however, I got some in Tesco beforehand too, though It might have been last year. Worth checking Superquinn and ask the Tesco manager about it next time you are in.

The JD sauce is nice too but yeh the Jim B is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

I heard it goes well with some tasty computer chips...

Advertisement