Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on this laptop?

Options
  • 05-06-2013 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi guys,

I need a new portable laptop so it needs to be 14" or less ideally, was looking at this ultrabook http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/Acer_Aspire_S3-391_1362368.html

I will be using it for moderate use of photoshop, illustrator some ms office and some web browsing and maybe some light gaming.

Now I know a small screen is not ideal for graphical work but the laptop needs to be portable and reasonably powerful.

My current laptop is a Toshiba Satellite with 2gb Ram and an intel t2310 1.46ghz dual core processor,and it handles my everyday tasks pretty well.

Would this ultrabook be a big upgrade on my current laptop?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

JayR85 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I need a new portable laptop so it needs to be 14" or less ideally, was looking at this ultrabook http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/Acer_Aspire_S3-391_1362368.html

I will be using it for moderate use of photoshop, illustrator some ms office and some web browsing and maybe some light gaming.

Now I know a small screen is not ideal for graphical work but the laptop needs to be portable and reasonably powerful.

My current laptop is a Toshiba Satellite with 2gb Ram and an intel t2310 1.46ghz dual core processor,and it handles my everyday tasks pretty well.

Would this ultrabook be a big upgrade on my current laptop?

Certainly an improvement on your current laptop and the integrated graphics should hold up pretty well on less demanding games.

Advertisement