Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi Documentation Request..

Options
  • 05-06-2013 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, I just got my pack from Susi.

Seems like it's good news. There seems to be less forms to send in.

There was no request for social welfare statements;

All I had to provide was my bank details, proof of residence for 3 of 5 years and my parents tax documents.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭MarkyMark22

I would also urge people to have their documentation ready before applying, I only got the letter this morning and it says on the letter I must send the documentation by the 13th of June. Which is 8 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 osinachi1000

Hello mark. i have a quick question i came to ireland in june 2010, and i just apply for a grant for 2013/2014. will i be eligable for the grant as they need a letter to prove my residence

"If you are a non-EEA national, a letter from the Department of Justice and Equality confirming the period of your lawful presence in Ireland. Periods of unlawful presence will not be considered."

Who will i contact for this letter...is it the immigration office in portlaoise or who?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭MarkyMark22

Well if you can get documentation for 2010, 2011 and 2012 they you should be able to qualify.

In regards to where you would need to go to get those documents, I'm not sure.

Here is a link to some addresses, maybe give them a phone call or visit?

http://www.justice.ie/en/JELR/Pages/Contact_us

Someone else on boards.ie should be able to help you better! Best of luck :)

Advertisement