Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

geekbuying sale up to 70% off

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Never heard of them. Legit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭Joeface

well , only experience I have is ordering the Tablets off them.

and that went smoothly . After that Cannot say. They use paypal which made me feel a little safer at the time.Really don't like giving out CC details (paranoia)

Originally introduced to them from this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056672121&page=31 .
    others here may have ordered from them and Have a tale to tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

What's delivery like?

I've been looking for a DX alternative for a while.

they say

Registered Airmail (EUR 0.00 & 7-15 business days.With tracking number) sounds about right from what I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Have used them a few times, with no issues, the 'sales' prices don't seem to be great as most of the items are available at roughly the same price generally.

The UHOST U1A is well worth 20dollars, not the greatest USB stick around but well worth it at that price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

eamonnq wrote: »
    Have used them a few times, with no issues, the 'sales' prices don't seem to be great as most of the items are available at roughly the same price generally.

The UHOST U1A is well worth 20dollars, not the greatest USB stick around but well worth it at that price.

Won't go into my basket for some reason..

LOL you just missed out ...OUT OF STOCK

it was there 5 or 10min ago , I used it when checking the shipping details

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

looder wrote: »
    What's delivery like?

I've been looking for a DX alternative for a while.
    kaebots.com is worth a try for alot of that sort of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭TheInspector

I have a few thing in my wishlist on GB and decided to check the sale out, none of the thing that are in my wish list are reduced in any way, even thought they have the little logo beside them. Just a scam to make you think they have dropped the price.

But on the other hand I have bought off them before and they are prity spot on with delivery etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

It all looks very low budget . No name brands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Joeface wrote: »
    well , only experience I have is ordering the Tablets off them.

and that went smoothly . After that Cannot say. They use paypal which made me feel a little safer at the time.Really don't like giving out CC details (paranoia)

Originally introduced to them from this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056672121&page=31 .
    others here may have ordered from them and Have a tale to tell.

You've got Waaaay more protection with a credit card than you do with Paypal. Paypal aren't even a bank and aren't held accountable to anything. You've no rights and no real protection. I'd never trust Paypal with access to my money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Bought an android mini PC and wireless keyboard / mouse combo :)

Advertisement