Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a pub to watch lions rugby n sligo town

Options
  • 05-06-2013 6:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Anyone help me on dis one.dont mind haveing to drive abit.starts at 11.should be good against WF

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Kennedys on Rockwood Parade are a good rugger bar, don't know if they'd be open this early mid-week. If you don't mind the drive head for Bella Vista in Strandhill, Aussie Mark will definitely have it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sligo camper

You cannot beat foleys for all sports coverage....If they don't have the sport of your choice... It isn't being televised. 4 tvs, 4different sports!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hrc

I know chances are slim but...
    I'm driving up from Spain on the day on the final Lions' test. Does anyone know of a bar/club etc. in the Bayonne/Biarritz area which will be showing the game?
    More in hope than expectation!

Advertisement