Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank Mortgage Deeds Title

Options
  • 05-06-2013 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Would like to arrange a meeting with Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank to put foward my concerns,

I am not impressed the way Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank handling of this query,

Very surprised, I am a customer of Bank Of Ireland, Consellor needs to be sent out to meet with us to review this at banks own cost.

This is not a request for account specific information nor do I wish to make a Data Subject Access Request, After making contact with Local Bank Of Ireland getting empty promises and getting no assistance,Getting no help hiding behind the Data Protection Act.

Following on from this -

Any costs incurred by a mortgage lender in respect of,arising from or in connection with,the investigation of legal title to any property offered as security by a housing loan borrower must under the Consumer Credit Act,1995 be paid by the mortgage lender,

Now awaiting on a response As Soon As Possible. Awaiting on your views what action is going to be taken,Noone seems to care,

Can above be sent on to the appropriate department and await there response.Can you contact me as soon you recieve an update. I would like a callback! Please

If needs be I can foward on my Contact details via Private Message to Bank Of Ireland Representatives. Do not seem to understand points I am making

In Fairness I am being upfront and have provided folio numbers and can provide other information if someone at Bank Of Ireland is prepared to look at this case.

Helen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HelenDonegal

Can I get a reply to above question from Bank Of Ireland Reps?  5 Hour response time been waiting now over 48 hrs still no update!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Your post is very difficult to understand to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi HelenDonegal.

Apologies for the delay in our reply to you.

We have been dealing with this topic on a similar thread and suspect that your queries may be linked.
    A representative from our Mortgage Team had tried to call you on Wednesday in relation to your query, unfortunately they were unsuccessful, however, they will try again today.

Hope this helps.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HelenDonegal

Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank Mortgage Title Deeds Query,

I have heard nothing back on above query I submitted,

Each Time I call Bank Of Ireland telephone number provided by BOI branch - I was told by Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank refuse to speak to me and are hiding behind The Data Protection Act.

I am not looking for account specific information nor I do not want to make a Data Subject Access request What I am looking for is an update to query.

Can this now be escalated? I have raised it throw branch who will not respond to my telephone calls or to my emails..... Whats is the point in providing you with a phone number for Bank Of Ireland Mortgage Bank by branch and then the door is closed in your face and I am being giving the run around when I call Bank Of Ireland then stonewalls you and washing there hands and cant provide me with an update. It is not good enough service. Can you forward me on Bank Of Ireland's Complaints policy.

Advertisement