Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd HAND PS VITA €117 Euros From GAME UK

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭SJ.

Excellent deal. Just payed about that + P&P from ebay from an Irish seller, but it took a lot of attempts to get one for my target price. I expect demand to increase for these after next week's E3 Expo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

SJ. wrote: »
    Excellent deal. Just payed about that + P&P from ebay from an Irish seller, but it took a lot of attempts to get one for my target price. I expect demand to increase for these after next week's E3 Expo.

I expect a price-cut at E3, or I'll be bitterly disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

bought a vita last Xmas and very disappointed with it.

thought there would be a lot more video content on it, but in reality there is only about 20 games available which cost about €50 each

cant justify PS+, as i am on Xbox live and dont own a playstation

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭SJ.

mtdelany wrote: »
    bought a vita last Xmas and very disappointed with it.

thought there would be a lot more video content on it, but in reality there is only about 20 games available which cost about €50 each

cant justify PS+, as i am on Xbox live and dont own a playstation

In fairness, the selection of games is truly pathetic, but I've got assassin's creed and have just bought FIFA from Adverts.ie for a tenner. I don't play enough games to need high volume and there are loads of PS1 games available for it.

Not an ideal purchase for a non Playstation owner - Sony have confirmed that (almost) all PS4 games will be playable remotely on the Vita, so that's the killer app in the medium term.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I splurged 200 quid on a James Bond auction at the weekend. Plenty of buyers remorse already. Had I not, instapurchase.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FarOn

Just sold my fifa for 10. So going to see what else is out there

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭FarOn

Just sold my fifa for 10. So going to see what else is out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Has anyone ever bought a preowned console from Game? Tempted, very tempted, to order one, but worried its going to be in poor enough condition. Website says they will tidy it up before sale, but not sure.

Edit: feck it, ordered anyway, and hoping for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Just ordered one too and used Parcel motel. Anyone get theirs yet?

Had ordered with Gamestop earlier but cancelled it, saving over €50.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭elWizard

Ordered one on Sunday and received it this morning (via Parcel Motel).
    Thanks a lot OP!
    For the record, it came in a generic cardboard box, ie not the Sony one, including the wall plug and USB cable. The unit itself is in really nice condition for second hand - not that surprising really. There's a miniscule scratch on the corner of the screen but not something you'd really notice unless you looked for it.
    PS+ = nigh on essential, too.

I'm planning on getting this pack which I think should be available next week and looks like good value for us recent purchasers (though I wont necessarily get it from Smyths):
    http://www.toys.ie/PS-Vita-Mega-Pack-!130912-prd.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Got mine delivered to family in UK, haven't got my hands on mine yet, that mega pack looks a decent buy too, might have to stump up for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Got mine delivered to family in UK, haven't got my hands on mine yet, that mega pack looks a decent buy too, might have to stump up for that.

My order was cancelled today with no explanation.. Weird!

Price is gone up.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭spiderjazz

I was holding off trying to justify this, made the decision last night and now it's gone up, dose!

Advertisement