Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Cup 2014

Options
  • 04-06-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Is the Heineken cup Pool stages been drawn tomorrow? Seems like it from below but have't heard anything about it so I'm a bit surprsied.

http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/news/21242.php#.Ua3iUECce8A

Also anyway know when tickets for the final go on sale? I'm guessing it'd be at a similar time to announcing the group stages.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭andrewdcs

Yes, after the Lions match vs Western Force.

The 'deep' seeding system, in combination with keeping countries seperate will mean Leinster Munster and Ulster getting the same teams as the past 4-5 seasons!

I'd have one seed per group, then everything else is random.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

I know it is being streamed on the ERC web site, but anyone know if it is going to be live on any TV station?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

vienne86 wrote: »
    I know it is being streamed on the ERC web site, but anyone know if it is going to be live on any TV station?

I presume Sky Sports News will be showing it

Advertisement