Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driver Door Wont Lock/unlock , Avensis Mk1

Options
  • 04-06-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭

HI, i have avensis, mk1 , '98.

I cannot get work original remote lock, as key fob is broken, and couldnt really find replacment. To avoid all hassle, i just got central locking module from china, installed, and aftermarket central lock system working fine, BUT......

driver door wont lock , or un lock, it doesnt work from door lock button from inside car either.

all other doors locking system working good from button or aftermarket remote, but except driver door. when locking driver door with key, central lock system work .

So far i have changed door lock mechanism, wiring and that door/window control thing(where is buttons open close windows and lock the doors) , which in driver door, problem still persists.

Any idea, what problem could be ?

Thanks.

Advertisement