Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Comparative Answer

Options
  • 04-06-2013 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Has anyone got any good notes on the theme of identity? We didn't do it in very much detail and it'd be a great help.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭niamhhealy86

it depends on the three texts you are doing?? everybody has different ones done?

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

it depends on the three texts you are doing?? everybody has different ones done?

I'm an idiot, I realized that the second after I posted but I couldn't delete. I'm doing Translations (Brian Friel), 1984 (Orwell) and movie Children Of Men if that's any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭niamhhealy86

bleach94 wrote: »
    I'm an idiot, I realized that the second after I posted but I couldn't delete. I'm doing Translations (Brian Friel), 1984 (Orwell) and movie Children Of Men if that's any good.

Sorry I'm not doing them texts :/

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭wow exuberant

bleach94 wrote: »

I'm doing those texts, sure you want to do theme of identity? You might be better off doing oppression

Advertisement