Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paperless statements

Options
  • 04-06-2013 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

Can I go completely paperless with BOI?  If not when can I?  What charges do typical customers currently pay for paper statements?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

nadeise wrote: »
    Hi,

Can I go completely paperless with BOI?  If not when can I?  What charges do typical customers currently pay for paper statements?

Thanks
    Hi nadeise,

You can go paperless on Current accounts and demand deposit accounts that are registered and fully serviced through the Banking 365 website.  Please see here to find out more about eStatements.

There are plans to roll out eStatements to other accounts but there is no set date.  As soon as we have an update we will be posting it on boards.  There is no charge to customers for up to date statements.

Thanks for posting.

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nadeise

Hi Seán,

Thanks for this.  I am signed up for estatements but still get paper credit card statements.  Any plans for these to be removed?  I'd like to receive no paper at all from BOI if possible and manage my account(s)/card(s) on 365online.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

nadeise wrote: »
    Hi Seán,

Thanks for this.  I am signed up for estatements but still get paper credit card statements.  Any plans for these to be removed?  I'd like to receive no paper at all from BOI if possible and manage my account(s)/card(s) on 365online.

Thanks
    Hi nadeise,

Your very welcome, we are happy to help.  As mentioned there is plans to roll out eStatements to other accounts such as Credit Cards, but we have no exact date as to when this will be.  Until then you must receive your Credit Card statement in paper form.

Regards

Seán

Advertisement