Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter ask to cancel my standing order and close my account

Options
  • 04-06-2013 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Good morning

Please I would like know how this letter (ask to cancel my standing order and close my account) should have be? What information I need put there?

I would like too transfer my money from Revenue (eur 267.56) to my friend's bank account.

Thank you
    Fernanda Cristiane da Silva

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi FernandaC, 

Thanks for posting. 

To close your account, please post a signed letter to your branch with your account number, sort code and a contact number in case the branch needs to get in touch.

A full list of branch postal addresses can be found here

If you require the balance to be transferred to another account, please include the details of the beneficiary account (sort code, account number and account name). The IBAN and BIC code will also be required if the other account is held at a foreign bank.

Thanks

Bill

Advertisement