Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop Power Probelm

Options
  • 04-06-2013 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,692 ✭✭✭✭

When I plug in my charger to the laptop it won't change. It was working earlier. Over the last few months there was a message saying problem with battery needs replacing and so on. A few weeks ago I had to start using a different charger as m other one broke. No my computer is dead and won't charge. It was working 2 hours or so earlier.

Anyone one any advise. Is it just a charger problem or has the battery problem with has being like that for a few months F***** up the computer. The hard driver wasn't great and TBH I do need a new one.

Mods can you move the threat to the correct place just realised posted it in wrong place.

Advertisement