Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Received sign on letter friday

Options
  • 03-06-2013 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi guys I'm currently doing my 9 month job bridge internship and finish Friday week, last Friday, 3days ago, I received a letter from social welfare saying I was to sign on in hatch 6 tomorrow, why did I get this when I'm still on my internship? I haven't had to sign on since I began the internship?

Should I go tomorrow? And does anyone know what time? I haven't been in ages so can't remember, think it was between 10 and 11?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I would definitely go in as instructed, I wouldn't worry too much about the time, but make it before 12. Its probably just to ensure a smooth changeover back to JSA

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭vwgolfmk504

danjo-xx wrote: »
    I would definitely go in as instructed, I wouldn't worry too much about the time, but make it before 12. Its probably just to ensure a smooth changeover back to JSA

ye they got the date wrong but said if i hadn't gone in it probably would have effected my payment

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

ye they got the date wrong but said if i hadn't gone in it probably would have effected my payment

always best to play safe especially in these times.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭vwgolfmk504

danjo-xx wrote: »
    always best to play safe especially in these times.

thanks, my internship are gonna employ me for the summer and then im moving to canada so i should be off the dole next week

Advertisement