Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Can I Download/Find This Program?

Options
  • 03-06-2013 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

I'm looking for any programs/Software that records mouse and keyboard strikes when a certain phrase appears on a screen in english eg. playing a game and a certain person says a word, the mouse and keyboard will then trigger/activate since the mouse and keyboard strokes/actions have been recorded . I've been searching everywhere but no luck and have used different keywords and phrases to do find it. Would anyone have any interest to find out or would it be easy to make on by yourself [I never made programs/software before].

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

DominicKid wrote: »
    I'm looking for any programs/Software that records mouse and keyboard strikes when a certain phrase appears on a screen in english eg. playing a game and a certain person says a word, the mouse and keyboard will then trigger/activate since the mouse and keyboard strokes/actions have been recorded . I've been searching everywhere but no luck and have used different keywords and phrases to do find it. Would anyone have any interest to find out or would it be easy to make on by yourself [I never made programs/software before].

Is this a program you know exists or something you are hoping exists?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭DominicKid

Is this a program you know exists or something you are hoping exists?

Hoping it exists, by the way i googled many times 'keyboard and mouse recorder with triggers' and i didn't find my preferred choices. I want a keyboard and mouse recorder with this trigger > when the program detects a keyword/sentence it will activate the recorded keyboard and mouse movements/typos.

I hope this exists! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

Hoping it exists, by the way i googled many times 'keyboard and mouse recorder with triggers' and i didn't find my preferred choices. I want a keyboard and mouse recorder with this trigger > when the program detects a keyword/sentence it will activate the recorded keyboard and mouse movements/typos.

I hope this exists! :o

It could be a good idea to actually describe what you are trying to achieve, that will help people offer relevant suggestions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

playing a game and a certain person says a word, the mouse and keyboard will then trigger/activate since the mouse and keyboard strokes/actions have been recorded

Is this some form of online game assistance/cheating you're looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

Is this some form of online game assistance/cheating you're looking for?

aimbot?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Is the phrase "Enter Password" ?

The point being that capture may not be so easy because there is a long history of defending against recording this sort of thing.

"certain person" as in not yourself ???

You'll have to explain the specific need for this to get a better answer as many legit apps may have hooks you can use.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I think the type of software you are looking for is a "Macro Recorder", googling that will give a ton of options. I'm not familiar with any of them so I don't know if any of them will trigger on the particular events you need.

Something like AutoHotKey which is very flexible and supports scripting might be a good bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

returnNull wrote: »
    aimbot?

Aim bot is not a trivial thing to write, the description doesn't really match.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭michael.dublin

Hi Dominickid

Invisible Keystroke Logger 5.0.1.5, would be something you could use....... BUT be careful what you are doing, if you start logging into other people account, after they have used your PC, is would be a criminal act. and you could get into all kinds of problems. not to mention that you could loss the trust of your family/ friends

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

BUT be careful what you are doing, if you start logging into other people account, after they have used your PC, is would be a criminal act. and you could get into all kinds of problems. not to mention that you could loss the trust of your family/ friends
    Unless you specifically warn them before that data will be logged, and even then...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭michael.dublin

100 % right Capt'n, it could turn into something realy nasty. so another good reason to change password.... just ones every now and then :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Dymo

autoit script editor would do that but a bit of knowledge of BASIC would be needed to get it going.

http://www.autoitscript.com/site/

6a010537220e08970b01156f5f4e25970c-800wi
    Is the type of game I am playing. Whenever a person types 'hello' for example. And i have my my macro keyboard and mouse recorded already. So I want it to automatically activate when the user says 'hello' and perform any types/mouse clicks recorded.

This game is called habbo hotel and its basically a chat website where you type and the sentence doesn't stay there all the time eventually when more people talk/type same time as you, as seen in picture.

I would be very happy if anyone understands and finds me this program. Thanks

Hi Dominickid

Invisible Keystroke Logger 5.0.1.5, would be something you could use....... BUT be careful what you are doing, if you start logging into other people account, after they have used your PC, is would be a criminal act. and you could get into all kinds of problems. not to mention that you could loss the trust of your family/ friends

This is not what i'm looking for or going to use. Thanks for contributing to the thread though :)

iznxo4.jpg
    Lets say my trigger for the macro is of that guy saying: =D
    I want my macro to activate when any person says: =D
    Doesn't matter which user says it, in this case:jay-russell said it

Hope everyone gets me. Im no expert of scripts or anything like that.

https://dev.habbo.com/ not sure if can link to the hotel directly or just a feed in for third party games

https://dev.habbo.com/ not sure if can link to the hotel directly or just a feed in for third party games

Not looking for this sorry and way out of bounds of what i was looking for if you looked at my previous posts! thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Tails142

Not looking for this sorry and way out of bounds of what i was looking for if you looked at my previous posts! thanks anyway

Look into autoit, it can read the text from windows on screen, it's very powerful but you will need to be able to write the script to do what you want to do.

There are cheat scripts even written which allow you to read and write to a programs memory using autoit so you could go that route to, look up mad memory for autoit and use a program called cheat engine to search for the chat strings memory address location. You will probably have to deal with memory pointers so it may be a little bit advanced depending on your experience but it is exactly what you're looking for.

Chances are someone had already done something for habbo hotel using autoit already

Tails142 wrote: »
    Look into autoit, it can read the text from windows on screen, it's very powerful but you will need to be able to write the script to do what you want to do.

There are cheat scripts even written which allow you to read and write to a programs memory using autoit so you could go that route to, look up mad memory for autoit and use a program called cheat engine to search for the chat strings memory address location. You will probably have to deal with memory pointers so it may be a little bit advanced depending on your experience but it is exactly what you're looking for.

Chances are someone had already done something for habbo hotel using autoit already

I'd almost pay ya to get/make this script because i haven't a clue how to use this program but i'd say this is the right one and will do the job for me. thanks

Advertisement