Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

13" Hyundai bolt on hubcaps

Options
  • 03-06-2013 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

I've spent the last few days searching the internet for 13" bolt on hubcaps (4 lug) for a 2002 hyundai accent, and now I'm starting to pull my hair out.

The part number is FWC55546U20, and yes I have found some people who carry them but they want 40E a corner which is far too much in my mind, when I think they should be 40-50E a set!!

If anyone knows a place I can get a reasonable set, for a reasonable price, please let me know.

Thanks
    V

Comments

Have you rang around a few breakers?

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Vince32

Nope not yet, was hoping to get something new/refurb'd... it's actually mind bending how hard it is to find a set of wheel covers that bolt on rather than clip on. I suppose I could go check out a few places, but honestly I was wishing I wouldn't have too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Vince32 wrote: »
    The part number is FWC55546U20

that doesn't sound like the correct part number unless hyundai have changed their catalogue system.

€40 a corner is fair from a main dealer imo. do you need the whole hub cap or just the small cap in between the nuts?

you know you can use clip on hub caps anyway, you dont need ones with stud holes.

i'd either go to local scrap yards in person, or perhaps enquire with traynors over the phone. check donedeal too. otherwise just buy spurious :)

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Vince32

Thanks, I do need the whole wheel covers, the ones already on the car are cracked / chipped and it just looks awful really. the car itself is in good - excellent nick, only 48k miles on it, and straight on all sides, the wheel covers are just letting the whole thing down really. I found the part number on a different website, so it may be the dealers CAT-No: and not the actual Hyundai Part No: -- http://autoorder.net/product/2000-2002-Hyundai-Accent-Wheel-Cover-CCI-Hyundai-Wheel-Cover-FWC55546U20-00-01-02.html -- either way I'll pop along to a few breakers and see if they can help me out.

Cheers for the advice
    V

Advertisement