Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salary increases during training contract

Options
  • 03-06-2013 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi
    I was just wondering if anyone who has completed their training or is currently going through it could enlighten me on what sort of increments one could expect at each stage of their training contract. I'm with a top 10 firm in Dublin starting in September at same salary as Big 4 with Masters.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

d.m.b1990 wrote: »
    Hi
    I was just wondering if anyone who has completed their training or is currently going through it could enlighten me on what sort of increments one could expect at each stage of their training contract. I'm with a top 10 firm in Dublin starting in September at same salary as Big 4 with Masters.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Is it not in your contract - obviously not.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d.m.b1990

smcgiff wrote: »
    Is it not in your contract - obviously not.

increments are mentioned but say they are based on performance that's all. Just looking for an average of what I could expect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Would you be able to ask anyone currently in the firm?
    I guess others could give the average increases expected or their own experiences. Probably helpful if you actually said what you started on - 24k?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d.m.b1990

Sorry starting on 22.5

Advertisement