Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital camera and camcorder bags-9 euro in Aldi.

Options
  • 02-06-2013 5:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭

Bloody good quality too.:)

Same one is 20 euro in Argos and has less zipper pockets too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

paddy147 wrote: »
    Bloody good quality too.:)

Yep. Ditto for the laptop bags they had a couple of weeks ago. I already had a shoulder one but couldn't resist getting a backpack one. Really well made.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

peckerhead wrote: »
    Yep. Ditto for the laptop bags they had a couple of weeks ago. I already had a shoulder one but couldn't resist getting a backpack one. Really well made.

Same here......I bought a shoulder laptop bag 2 weeks ago.

Aso got one of the camera bags earlier today.

Very well thought out and well made too.

Lots of zipper pockets for storing things.Cant go wrong for 9 euro.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

I picked one of these up, I have all my extra gear (flashes and that) in it, can't complain - quality seems decent, great price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

I got one of these exact bags for our hard drive camcorder when they were for sale last year in aldi... think I paid €16 at the time for it.

Its still great a year on... and has saved the camcorder on one occasion when the kids were holding onto the bag and accidental let it go and hit the ground.

Brilliant price and I recommended it to anyone looking to get one.

Heres a pic showing how much bigger and better the Aldi camera bag is compared to the more expensive and smaller camera bag from Argos.

Aldi one is 9 euro

Argos one is 20 euro.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5694569/Trail/searchtext%3ECAMERA+BAG.htm

Aldi one is twice as big and has 4 more zipper pockets than the Argos one has.

For a mere 9 euro the Aldi camera bag wins hands down.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭grange mac

Any of ye got a spare one in cork....tried 2 aldi in ballincollig today all out of camera bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

grange mac wrote: »
    Any of ye got a spare one in cork....tried 2 aldi in ballincollig today all out of camera bags.

I'll check here.

Sorry, none left.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Seamus Clancy

My wife picked up 2 different size camera bags in Aldi , Muine Bheag (Bagenalstown).

Many thanks for the tip off. They look great.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭duffman85

My wife picked up 2 different size camera bags in Aldi , Muine Bheag (Bagenalstown).

yeah, there were 2 types of bag in Aldi Athlone - one for Dslr camera with a padded divider and another which was actually 2 bags - main bag & case for compact camera.

Happy Days.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement