Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for Msc In Applied Software Technology in DIT with Ericsson

Options
  • 02-06-2013 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm sorry, I don't really know how to use boards.ie but it was recommended to me for use to find other people that will be on the same course as me.
    I accepted a place on the masters programme :) and am waiting on the information pack to be sent out... But I do know it starts on the 2nd July in Dublin (for the compulsory pre-masters course thing -don't have all the info yet :confused:).
    I'd like to get in contact with other people that have also accepted a place on the course and will be starting in DIT this July too.
    Given that I'm not from the Dublin area, I need to get accommodation. I thought it'd be nice if other people in the same boat might like to find a place to share? :cool:

If anyone reading this has also accepted a place would like to get in contact, please do!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jay13

i've been accepted to the course 2, and looking to share a house.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 razor2013

I got a place on this course also. Are you still looking for flatmates?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jesi

yep, we are :) I'll PM you

• Registered Users Posts: 22 rondogrins

If there is anyone looking or has accommodation for DIT for this years (2014) programme, starting July 9th, can you PM me? I'm looking at the moment, and spotted a few places, but would be handy to have house/flat mates doing the same thing too, just because we'd have to be moving in the same time, and also, having the same schedule removes the risk of having annoying house mates (to a point!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Draka

I've just been transferred from the Athlone course to the DIT one and will be looking for accommodation soon, I live within commute distance but after the initial 10 week course I will definitely have to move up. If anyone knows of anything available send me a pm. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭eoinp11

Draka wrote: »
    I've just been transferred from the Athlone course to the DIT one and will be looking for accommodation soon, I live within commute distance but after the initial 10 week course I will definitely have to move up. If anyone knows of anything available send me a pm. :)

Can i ask why/how you got transferred to the Dublin course?

How did you get on with the course and job in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭eoinp11

rondogrins wrote: »
    If there is anyone looking or has accommodation for DIT for this years (2014) programme, starting July 9th, can you PM me? I'm looking at the moment, and spotted a few places, but would be handy to have house/flat mates doing the same thing too, just because we'd have to be moving in the same time, and also, having the same schedule removes the risk of having annoying house mates (to a point!).

Hey, i have my aptitude coming up. I'm looking for any insights from people who have gone through it and are possibly working there now. What is your take on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Robmeister2011

Hi guys,

I was offered a place too, and they've just gotten on to me today asking if I'd like to take the DIT course instead of the AIT one. I'm considering it because it starts earlier, even though I really like AIT.

The main thing influencing my decision is the absolute pocket-tearing rents in Dublin. Is anyone still looking for flatmates and do you have any experience renting in Dublin?

Advertisement