Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicotine free rollies?

Options
  • 02-06-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I was upstairs in st.stephens green a while back and spotted some odd rolling tobaccos in one of them alternative kind of shops. Pouches said something like "100% nicotine and tar free smoking mixture"
    I'm dubious about them but I'm wondering does anyone smoke these?
    Could be a good way of cutting back for someone who wants to give up but has to have a smoke when they're out? Thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Tobacco free cigarettes you see in the movies and tv are worse on the lungs than tobacco in the short term. Thats why in mad men Don smoked constantly but never does now as he had sore throats the whole time with herbal cigarettes. Why wont you just use a E-cigarette?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Legendredhead

I'm only curious about these apparently nicotine free rollies, never seen them before, an E-cigarette is something I would consider though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mystifies

Hi, I have used this stuff - some people just use it as a filler instead of rolling tobacco - I have one called 'Earth Impact' herbal mixture... never gave me a sore throat. Anything is better than the real stuff but I know people who also mix this with ordinary rolling tobacco so they are not smoking as much...

Advertisement