Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Us history

Options
  • 01-06-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I'm learning f.policy 73-89, montgomery bus boycott, domestic factors influencing f.policy, and I could probably do decent essays on Vietnam and age of consensus if it came to it. Would that be enough do you reckon and could I leave out Montgomery

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

Aksa94 wrote: »
    I'm learning f.policy 73-89, montgomery bus boycott, domestic factors influencing f.policy, and I could probably do decent essays on Vietnam and age of consensus if it came to it. Would that be enough do you reckon and could I leave out Montgomery

I'm doing FP 73-89 and domestic factors!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Aksa94

did your teacher tell you that youd be ok with those 2 or are u just taking a chance. When I asked my teacher if Id be ok with mine she gave me the incredibly annoying answer of saying Id only be ok on usa if i learned the whole course

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

Aksa94 wrote: »
    did your teacher tell you that youd be ok with those 2 or are u just taking a chance. When I asked my teacher if Id be ok with mine she gave me the incredibly annoying answer of saying Id only be ok on usa if i learned the whole course

They're both highly likely to occur, and the Cork HTAI are massively tipping domestic factors!

Advertisement