Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardest HL maths questions?

Options
  • 01-06-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

Can people link or tell me where I can find the hardest math q's you have come across? I am trying to get as much game time so to speak with before the big day so if any of ye have come across a particularly hard q please tell me! ;-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭ahmdoda

check out the 2012 question on circle 3 i think the puzzle question on the 2013 sample paper and the gold/ring question in the 2011 paper is worth a look maybe Q7 in the 2012 paper as it still relate to our course and then the probability question on the sample paper B question 7 also sample D question 2.
    these are really supurb questions that sums up alot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Cheers man. I'll give these a go, some of them sound familiar!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Undeadfred

Yeah that puzzle question was ****ing awful.
    Gold rings were pretty hard too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Undeadfred wrote: »
    Yeah that puzzle question was ****ing awful.
    Gold rings were pretty hard too.

Yeah didn't like that gold q at all to be honest... any others?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

The one where padraig was planning for his pension, could've been a sample paper

• Advertisement
Advertisement