Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not texting back

Options
  • 01-06-2013 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

So got this girls num on weekend, texted at the start of the week day all flirty, she was really interested, asking me all sorts if questions, she seems like she's not much of a texter. I texted her during the week and haven't got anything back yet? Been 2 days?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Call her ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Could be for any number of reasons Danny. Maybe she lost interest. Maybe she thought she replied but didn't.
    No harm in sending her another one. If she doesn't reply leave it at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Call her!!!

Kids these days and their texting :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Dannym1991

Don't really know each other well enough too call I think? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Dannym1991 wrote: »
    Don't really know each other well enough too call I think? :/

You've been texting and flirting before so it's not like it will be your first point of contact with her. You've texted for a bit to chat. You were the last to text and she hasn't written back (for whatever reason - it could be anything from she's busy and forgot to text back to not having credit to not being interested anymore, you just don't know yet!). So what's the harm in calling? Best case scenario - she sees it as thoughtful and recognises the confidence it took to give her a call and you arrange a date or whatever. Worst case scenario - she doesn't answer/tells you to píss off :pac: No harm done. Go for it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,767 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Not what this here neck of the woods is for I'm afraid

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement