Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

htc desire x great price

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

good deal though I find HTCs quite annoying to use compared to samsungs and the like

Great spot! Still think the G510 is a better phone but will certainly suits people who prefer a smaller screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

I've had this phone a couple of months and I think it's brilliant and well worth. €150

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Is it easy to unlock this phone? How about G510? Can it be unlocked?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

coldfire1x wrote: »
    Is it easy to unlock this phone? How about G510? Can it be unlocked?

G510 can be unlocked with an ebay code. G300, which is also worthy of consideration, can be unlocked with a custom mod.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Other than screen size, whats better about the G510 compared to the HTC? Gonna get one of these two phones but so far the HTC looks the better to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,084 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Is this online only or can you get it in store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

Yakult wrote: »
    Other than screen size, whats better about the G510 compared to the HTC? Gonna get one of these two phones but so far the HTC looks the better to me.

slightly faster cpu (1.2vs1.0) but HTC has more ram (768vs512). I'd go for HTC over G510 anyway UNLESS the G510 is the dual-sim version (which I doubt)

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=5250&idPhone2=4951

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Can anyone tell me if this is unlocked. Bought the one x earlier in the year and its unlocked. Would love this for himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭powerstation

Note that besides the slightly larger screen, the G510 has a front facing video camera which is useful for Skype video chats. The HTC does not have a secondary camera.

Yakult wrote: »

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

The G510 is on www.ibood.com for 150euro sim free if people are looking for it unlocked. Same price as with vodafone and free postage.

Advertisement