Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for Kasabian fans?

Options
  • 01-06-2013 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

I was in a record shop - the now defunct E2 Music on College Green in Dublin - about a year ago when I heard a live acoustic version of Kasabian's Underdog being played over the store's speakers.

It blew me away, but I regrettably did not ask the sales assistant where he had obtained this version.

Are there any Kasabian fans out there who can tell me if they ever officially released an unplugged version of Underdog, either on a Live Album/EP, as a B-Side, or perhaps on a compilation album e.g. Live Lounge?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Not sure if it was released on album like that, but I do remember they performed it on MTV Germany I think it was, a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

Mine would be, Kasabian? Really? Are you sure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

fantastic band. awesome the other night at forbidden fruit.

regarding your question op im sure they played underdog acoustic for a french radio station a few years ago might be able to find it on youtube

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Who do you listen to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Corholio wrote: »
    Who do you listen to?

It doesn't matter. All that does is that his post represents this forum at its worst.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

So does anyone have an actual answer to the OP's question? Because I'm just itching to close this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

OP there are most likely plenty of Kasabian fan forums and I'm sure the hardcore fans will know of the version you are after and will point you in the direction of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Loads of acoustic vids of them on youtube doing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7eA9sl2bk4

I have at least one ripped to mp3, I am pretty sure I ripped it off a youtube video.

Its class acoustic alright!

Advertisement