Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBR called up to English ODI Squad

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

he should play in the next ODI, he really can't be any worse than Dernbach who frankly is awful despite his supposed variety.

After that, I actually think he may play in The Ashes, obviously, he needs a few injuries but 10 back to back tests especially for fast bowlers will be hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭For Paws

England could use him at the moment. NZ are 267-3 off 44 in the 2nd ODI.
    Dernbach 0-44 from 7 overs. not expensive as such, but no wickets taken.

For Paws wrote: »
    England could use him at the moment. NZ are 267-3 off 44 in the 2nd ODI.
    Dernbach 0-44 from 7 overs. not expensive as such, but no wickets taken.

Dernbach is brutal, and the stats prove it.

If I was Rankin, or even Meaker, Onions or Tremlett I would be furious that this clown gets so many opportunities.:mad:

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/283868.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭For Paws

Very true.

Dernbach 0-87 off 10

Ouch !

Mind you, England's work in the field was generally poor compared to their recent standards.

Hope Morgan goes well in the reply.

For Paws wrote: »
    Very true.

Dernbach 0-87 off 10

Ouch !

Mind you, England's work in the field was generally poor compared to their recent standards.

Hope Morgan goes well in the reply.

It was but man that last over, was a disgrace, really shouldn't play for England for a few years, back to county cricket and develop.

Will be a fun chase aye, Morgan and Buttler will have fun here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement