Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Asus Transformer TF300T & CEX

• 31-05-2013 2:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭ daspendy

Hello,

I am thinking about selling my Asus transformer TF300T to Cex and I'm wondering I have a tiny scratch on the screen that's barley noticeable because its right beside the top near the bezel so the android 4.2 black bar is also where it is so its also difficult to see with that. You cant even feel it only if you used your nail you'd feel it. But how much value could I loose because of that? or could they even fail me for the scratch? Other than that the tablet is in very good condition its only ever used to watch Netflix and is only ever on my desk, it has all the original boxing and accessories as well.

Thanks,

Daspendy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭ daspendy

Should I ask to move this to a different category because its not gotten any posts =/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ ThunbergsAreGo

How much did you get in the end?

naughtb4 wrote: »
    How much did you get in the end?

I have not brought it in yet, I'm waiting till after the leaving cert. But the price they give you depends on the condition of the item, and even if you had it in the best condition id say the max they'd give you is 250-280 (280 is if you're lucky) medium condition (few scratches/cosmetic damages) 200-220. That's my estimates like they resell it for 350 so I am working off that. But I contacted them yesterday and they asked today what was the capacity and did it come with the keyboard. So when they reply ill give a update here.

- daspendy

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 33,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭ pickarooney

The tf300 sells for 260 euros brand new without the keyboard. The keyboard is another 100 so I don't see how hey could sell it for 300+

The tf300 sells for 260 euros brand new without the keyboard. The keyboard is another 100 so I don't see how hey could sell it for 300+

Just says on their website for a (A) condition tablet it sells for 350. On the search bar on the website type in 'TF300T' and it should show.

-daspendy

( and on amazon for the amazon warehouse deals it sells for 349 £ so just over 400 euro.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/ol/B00862ZLIK/ref=mw_dp_olp?qid=1370517180&sr=8-1 )

• Advertisement
Advertisement