Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting from Baltimore airport to Ocean City

Options
  • 30-05-2013 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm heading over to Ocean City MD in a week and I'll be travelling on my own. I get into Baltimore Washington International Airport at 8pm local time and need to get to Ocean City somehow.

After some very intensive googling I haven't been able to see how I'm gonna do this, the last shuttle bus leaves at 4pm and is over $100, which is not ideal.

If anyone has gone here before and knows how I might get there without spending too much money (I'll find somewhere to stay and get the shuttle bus the next day if I have to) I'd be really grateful for any advice :)

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭dave2pvd

Greyhound, MTA, Amtrak or a one way car rental.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 havingthecraic

Hey! I'm actually travelling next week at the same time from BWI to Ocean City! I'm going over on a j1 though so it might be different for you but we have transportation organised with a company who help out students going on a j1 and it's at quite a reasonable rate. What day do you get in?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

I presume your flying into New York first? Will actually take you longer to get from New York to Baltimore, than it would to get from New York to almost Ocean City (Its only 4 hours from New York). Your better off not going to Baltimore at all (According to at least 3 separate people I talked to)

But failing that, there are plenty of buses. Wouldn't recommend a rental unless your comfortable in driving.

Advertisement