Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halfway accomodation between UCC & CIT?

Options
  • 30-05-2013 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So, I'm in a bit of a pickle.
    The two friends I had agreed to share accommodation with in Farrenlea Hall ( Student accomm. near UCC) both decided to switch their CAO choices to CIT,
    while I remain adamant on going to UCC.

So, since that decision, they've told me they will no longer be willing to stay in Farrenlea,
    and that we need to find good student accommodations nearly halfway between the colleges ( As none of us wish to pay for bus fares) .
    The trouble is, I can't find any through my google searches. Any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance. -Peter
    (Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong section or something, but I was at a loss.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Peter why dont you just go it alone? You know its your choice to go to UCC as is it their's to got to CIT and you don't need to change accomadation just to suit the other two. You can still meet up in the evenings/ weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Whytlynz

Hi, thanks for the response, yeah, I think that's what I'll be doing now. At least I'll meet more new people this way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Enjoy every minute of it :)

Advertisement