Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch Lions game on saturday in Bruges

Options
  • 30-05-2013 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Anybody know any pubs or bars in Bruges that might be showing the Lions game against the BaaBaas? Bit of a longshot but you never know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭Swiwi

Beano wrote: »
    Anybody know any pubs or bars in Bruges that might be showing the Lions game against the BaaBaas? Bit of a longshot but you never know.

There HAS to be an Irish pub in Bruges! Avoid those Belgian beers, otherwise the game will pass by in 1 drunken haze, some of them are as strong as wine, and if you drink a pint, well...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭almighty1

There is one right in the centre where the bell tower is, I think its called Delaneys or something. Didnt seem like much of a sports bar though when i was there a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Yup Delaneys shows the rugby and most sports Ireland are involved in so you can go there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Beano wrote: »

have a few bruges zot quality beer but gives you a kick up the hole after five or six of them :).

Watch out for a midget, Harry and steer clear of the clock tower.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

thanks for the helpful replies. I emailed delaneys and they are showing the game.

Advertisement