Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drop out of leaving cert repeat ?

Options
  • 30-05-2013 12:34pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

it is less then a week to go before i do the leaving cert for the second time unfortunately due to health issues i've missed a great deal of the course necessary to do well in these exams, however i have a course lined up for september where it is not required to have these points so i feel like it will just be a waste of time doing these exams now and wondering could i pull out of the course with less then a week to go or i have left it to late ??

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,169 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes you can withdraw, but make sure to tell your school's Examinations Secretary.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

Here is a friendly advice do not drop out. With only a week to go just keep doing exam papers and you will get there I promise. I haven't used the book at all and just doing exam papers.

At least try out the Leaving cert maybe you will get the requirements you need and maybe not the points but at least you can repeat the leaving cert but leave the other subjects aside since you already passed them.

But either way the very Best Of Luck!

Advertisement