Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macbeth Kingship Essay

Options
  • 30-05-2013 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I learnt off a full kingship essay before the mocks but I have seem to have misplaced it now. I have been trying desperately to get another one of my teacher but she is never in! if anyone has the same one as me that starts off as
    "the theme of kingship is a fascinating one. It was interesting to compare and contrast both different kings style of kingship" I would be MORE than grateful if you could take a picture of it and send it to me via pm?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

What is te stucture? Is it King-becoming graces, Duncan, Edward, Macbeth's differences, Nature angry, Macbeth's paranoia, Malcolm.? paragraph a piece

• Registered Users Posts: 14 _JustGav

What is te stucture? Is it King-becoming graces, Duncan, Edward, Macbeth's differences, Nature angry, Macbeth's paranoia, Malcolm.? paragraph a piece

it starts off with an introduction to how the king was portrayed in shakespeares era, "In shakespeares era, the king was a sacret being who had the god given right to rule.." then it goes on to talk about Duncan "King Duncan is loved by his subjects, he is a great king, gracious Duncan, a most sainted king" then talks about Macbeth and how Duncan is flawed for being too naive and trusting Macbeth.. it then goes onto talk about how much of a tyrant Macbeth is and the murder spree he goes on. Then it talks about King Edward then finally Malcolm..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Oh that's not the one I have then

Advertisement