Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey Norman deals 31May-30June

Options
  • 30-05-2013 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭

An Harvey Norman paper came in the door this morning.
    They have the Vax steam mop back again @ €59. I got it the last time they had it and its very handy and a great price.

TP link 200 mps powerline extender kit @€;35
    Seems to be a good price for a b&m shop.

For anyone who can't get the Nook they have the Kobo @49. I don't know anything about them though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Are you sure about Kobo price? I can't see any promotion on their websites and cheapest Kobo costs €99!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

the front page of their site has a countdown timer to the sale so the prices will probably be active then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭bromley52

zom wrote: »
    Are you sure about Kobo price? I can't see any promotion on their websites and cheapest Kobo costs €99!

See p11 of their Big Sale paper

I am going to add this to my initial post as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

Catalogue does not work for me in firefox. (only seeing first 2 pages, no matter what i click). Works a bit better in Chrome browser, without zoom functionality.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭ilovetorun

Thanks for the heads up on the Kobo OP, I just picked one up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Hmm, those Logitech speakers for €44 look decent and I've been looking for a new set. Think I'll pop down in an hour and see if they are around! Nice one op!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

That Prestigio sim-free dual sim phone ain't half bad for a backup/second phone at €89.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Froggy123

Yeah i was looking at that phone to. Can you work out which prestigio it is though? All of the others appear to have codes after them such as (4055, 5000) Is it the 4020, do you know? Have never heard of prestigio before but that seems like a good deal for a smart phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

Is that KOBO a touch screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

jinkybhoy wrote: »
    Is that KOBO a touch screen?

N705-KBO that is the model number, and so it would seem it is touchscreen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Froggy123 wrote: »
    Yeah i was looking at that phone to. Can you work out which prestigio it is though? All of the others appear to have codes after them such as (4055, 5000) Is it the 4020, do you know? Have never heard of prestigio before but that seems like a good deal for a smart phone.

Here you go: http://www.harveynorman.ie/prestigio-multiphone-3500-duo.html

Have'nt read it yet.:)

More info here: http://prestigiomobile.com/product/multiphone-3500-duo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

The 32" Finlux TV is a great bargain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

What price and spec the TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Noxin wrote: »
    Hmm, those Logitech speakers for €44 look decent and I've been looking for a new set. Think I'll pop down in an hour and see if they are around! Nice one op!

Just after setting these up with Xbox were happy with the sound just that the cables are a bit short

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

gotthebug wrote: »
    Just after setting these up with Xbox were happy with the sound just that the cables are a bit short

Just hooked them up to my PC. Much better than my old speakers and for 44 quid I couldn't be happier!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭loopymum

The 32" Finlux TV is a great bargain

I have the Finlux 32 with 4 ports, I picked it up in deal of the day for €249 in January, it's great, pretty much a smart tv also.

My only gripe is I thought it would have PVR but it doesn't for some strange reason even though there is a record button on the remote. I checked the specs online and it doesn't mention PVR either so my bad.

It's very handy not to have a satellite box plugged in as well.

I have it connected to my network as well which is handy.

Advertisement