Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up Credit Card automatic minimum payment?

Options
  • 30-05-2013 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

How does someone arrange for the minimum payment amount to be paid against a BOI Mastercard each month?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula H

Hi Weyhey

You can contact credit card services on 1890 251 251 and they will apply the minimum payment for you. 

Alternatively, you can download the credit card mandate form from the link below and send it in to Credit card services.

http://www.bankofireland.com/fs/doc/wysiwyg/doh000212%20-%20Direct%20Debit%20Web%20Form.pdf

Thanks for posting. 

Paula H

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Thank you Paula. I have downloaded the form.
    Can I drop the completed form into my nearest BOI branch in an envelope and they can put it in their internal post?

Nearest branch is next door to where I work where as to get to nearest post office to get a stamp I would have to wait until Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula H

Hi Weyhey

Yes indeed you can bring the form into your nearest branch and they can send it for you in our internal post system. 

Thanks for posting.

Paula H

Advertisement