Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blogging tips

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Moofster

Well i don't think it's that bad... the first thing i would change is your background, looks like a "default" one.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭segarox

Moofster wrote: »
    Well i don't think it's that bad... the first thing i would change is your background, looks like a "default" one.

You're right, the background is a "default" one.

segarox wrote: »
    You're right, the background is a "default" one.

I changed the background and the header. Give it a look, tell me what you think.

i've been trying out vlogging now

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jessiblah

I prefer Blogger. Well sort of. I've written a few blog posts which I thought I saved as drafts on my iPads app and I'd log onto the website later to find only the first paragraph saved. That being said I love the layout and I think that Zoella has a great blog on it which I follow so I'm sticking with it. I've used Wordpress and loved some of the layouts too, but I just prefer Blogger a bit more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 RobGJ

Just had a look and I didn't think it looked too bad for what you're going for..It could be that I was won over by the TMNT though hehe..All the best with the vlogging..

hi all, i recently started posting on my blog again and there was one post I really wanted to share you, here's the link <snip> and I've started reviewing The X Files Season, here the link to my review of ep 1<snip> and I'm working on my ep 2 review.

Does anyone have any ideas about what else I could blog about. Have a read and tell me what you think.
    <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorry, but there is only one place in this forum where you can advertise your blog.
    Posting for audience is not allowed.

Advertisement