Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is BOI so unhelpful?

Options
  • 29-05-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

I've requested a switch to Ulsterbank who are fee free once you lodge 3k a month. Annoying seeing as so much of my tax in the past few years and into future years prevented the banks from collapsing with highly paid chief execs and the like getting the P45. I've also paid over 80k towards my mortgage in the past 7 years.

And they try and gouge an extra couple of hundred a year out me.

Ulsterbank haven't been great either so far during the switch, The banking sector seems full of incompetence in Ireland. Perhaps PTSB are an alternative option.

Taxpayer and unappreciated bank stakeholder

TheGalwayMan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Hi Thegalwayman,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Bank of Ireland values all their customers and we would not like to lose your custom.  Please note we do have a 'No transaction fee offer' and you can find the details here.

Much of your post seems to be regarding another financial institution, did you experience any difficulty with Bank of Ireland's side of the switching process?

Thanks again.

Seán

Advertisement