Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening a credit account

Options
  • 29-05-2013 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I'm a sixth year student and could do with opening a new credit a/c. I'm just wondering is there much difference between the 2nd level and 3rd level credit accounts. Are there more freebies in the 3rd level a/c (boi have free flights). If I did make one now for 2nd level will I potentially miss out on these perks? Could do with the account for the summer but don't know if it'd be best to wait until I reach 3rd level

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi ColmBR, 

Thanks for your post. 

If you open a new Bank of Ireland 2nd level account now, it would be upgraded to a 3rd level account when you reach 3rd level. 

You can compare 2nd and 3rd level accounts here 

We also have SmartLounge which is a Facebook page dedicated to students which you can find here

I hope this helps. 

Billy

Advertisement